Friendship program

The Friendship program
So I applied for the friendship program here in Finland, so at first I will tell you about what it is, about my experience during the friendship program and at the end I will tell you if I would recommend it to you.

What is the friendship program?
So what is the friendship program, the friendship program is a way to meet with the Finnish people and learning more about there culture and the differences between Finland and for me the Netherlands.

My experience from the friendship program
On Thursday 19th of September there was the first meeting with your Finnish friend. So I was kind of nervous, because I'm not that good at meeting with people I have never seen before. But it went really well, we had a nice talk about things we like, where we are from, what we are studying and about our future plans. We also talked about some activities we could do together while I'm here, so she is taking me to a ice hockey game, I have never been to a ice hockey game before and really sounds like fun to watch it some times, we will have a lunch together with her sister and another exchange student and in the beginning of December we will go to a museum that is only open a couple of days before Christmas. So later on I will tell you about all of the activities we did and tell you about my experience of the activities.

My recommendation
Later on the program I will tell you if I can recommend this program.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

My appartment

Nationalpark Kurjenrahka