Leaving the Netherlands behind and starting my new adventure

So on the 23th of august 2019 I left from Amsterdam to Turku for my minor. So I was really excited to move to Finland, but I was also kind of nervous. I was nervous because I would have to live in another country for 4 months. Also I was leaving my friends and familiy behind and I had to meet new people and make new friends, but I'm not really good at that so I was a bit worried.
My first impression of Turku is that there are a lott of wooden houses and a lott of appartment buildings. Also there are a lott of hills, lakes and forest here in Finland. We don't really have that in the Netherlands, in the Netherlands there are more grassland and stone houses. And there aren't really that much hills.

So later on I will tell you guys how my first school week went and how I experienced living in Turku for about two weeks and I will show you my appartement.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

My appartment

Nationalpark Kurjenrahka