My appartment


So now I will show you guys my apartment and tell you about my experience of living on my own in a strange country for the first time. So I'm sharing the apartment with a dutch friend of mine, so
technically I'm not really living on my own, so it is nice to live with someone you already know because you can eat together and you can speak your own language when you are home so that is really nice.

My first impression of the apartment that it is bigger than I thought it would be, especially the hall is very long and the kitchen is nice. The only thing I didn't like was the floor and the bed, because the floor has a black and white pattern so that irritated me at first, but know I'm getting used to it. So know about the bed the first night I slept on the bed was one of the worst nights I had, because the mattress and the pillow are really thin, so the next day my back hurt a lot and I didn't get enough sleep that night. So the next day I found a pillow in the closet and that night I slept on two pillows and that was much better. Now I'm used to the pillow and the mattress so I sleep much better every night.

So enough complaining now I'm going to tell you about the good things of the apartment. So most of the apartments don't have any kitchen stuff, but we were very lucky the last person that lived in the apartment had left a lot of stuff, so we already had a lot of kitchen stuff and we already had curtains so that was really nice. Also we have a lot of nice people living in the building, as well as some dutch people, so it is is nice to meet people from different countries and you can see the cultures of those people.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Nationalpark Kurjenrahka

Friendship program