Nationalpark Kurjenrahka



So on the 23rd of September I went hiking with four other girls, who also speak dutch. So we left at 09:00, because it was 1 hour and 30 minutes with the bus to the National park "Kurjenrahkan". So in the national park there were about 5 routes you could take, we choose the route(orange) that was around the lake and also was the smallest. I was expecting to hike for about two hours, but it took a lot longer. We have been hiking for about 4 hours, so that took a lot longer than I expected. But at the end of the day we walked about 10
kilometers.









We had chosen a really good day to go to the national park, because apparently it was the last day that the bus would go to the national park and because I don't have a car or a Drivers license yet, we picked the right day.
The weather was also quite nice, because the sun was shining the whole day and it was about 10 degrees outside. I only had it cold when we stopped moving for about 30 minutes.

The national park was really beautiful and I took lots of pictures, so that I could share it here in my blog and share it with my friends and family. I would highly recommend this national park to everyone, especially on a beautiful day like we had. I also would recommend to do the orange route, this one goes around the lake and the lake is a really nice place to take beautiful pictures. If you are going to the national park in the summer
you also could do some kayaking, but I wouldn't recommend to swim in the lake for it was like brown water and it didn't look that clean to swim in.




Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

My appartment

Friendship program